Friday 17 February 2017

For Indian food lovers

Make My Meal is a food delivery service. Started in the middle east for the ease of Indians who have moved to united Arab of emirates for jobs. These services of Make My Meal are available in two cities, Dubai and Sharjah.
The services of Make My Meal are easy to use. All you need to do is open an account online through our website, fill in the required information, and after all the requirements are filled out we will start delivering food to you. With our subscription you would not have to worry about any wait time, or how will you get the food, Make My Meal will simply bring it you. The authentic Indian food.
Make My Meal offers two delivery plans, that are divided on the length of service periods. We offer monthly and weekly delivery services. So you can choose according to your needs. We will be delivering food that is prepared in the best manner, we use the best and the fresh ingredients to prepare your meals, just to create the best taste of the food. Moreover, Make My Meal offers to deliver only the fresh meals every day, this is because of the fact that we at Make My Meal believe strongly variety, and this is why we will deliver you with new meal every day. Our offer of variety is not visible through our delivery plan or our delivered meals. Make My Meal also gives to option to their clients to choose from Indian restaurants in Sharjah or from our kitchens. There is no other service prover like Make My Meal in United Arab of Emirates.

Make My Meal is not only offering these services in Sharjah, but they are available in Dubai, the services of Make My Meal can be used by the residents of Dubai as well, which means they can use the tiffin services in Dubai, for their lunches and dinners. We are also offering catering services in both the cities. Which means that your love of Indian food would not go unanswered in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment