Wednesday 15 February 2017

Eat Indian. Eat Fresh. Eat with Make My Meal

Make My Meal is a food delivery service. Operating vastly in two cities of United Arab of Emirates. These services of Make My Meal are available in Sharjah and Dubai. We offer to deliver you, with the fresh meals cooked at our kitchens. Where we take special care of meals that’s are prepared. We only use fresh and the best ingredients that are used to prepare the meals that we deliver. We also have a very high hygiene level.
These services of Make MY Meal work in very simple and easy way. All you need to do is open an account with Make My Meal. Once the account information has been filled out, you can choose from the service plan you thinks suits you best. We offer two service plans, that is on monthly and weekly basis. After the selection and payment is done, Make My Meal will start delivering to you after the 2 days, and from that day you would not have to worry about any of the typical lunch tension. It will be on time, it will be Indian food, it will be fresh, it will not get stolen by lunch thieves at office, because Make My Meal will guard your meal against any impurities and problems that you face.
We not only delivery from our own kitchens, but we will also deliver from the best Indian restaurants in Sharjah. Make My Meal will use it services in the same manner, that is you will get the delivery of food right on time, and on the time we deliver our own meals. to get you from the best Indian restaurants in Sharjah for your lunches and dinners you know where you should come to.

Make My Meal has not only limited its services to food delivery to offices and homes. Make My Meal is able of delivering from its kitchen to all of your office. Make My Meal also takes care of corporate events and family events. If you are planning for an event in Dubai or Sharjah, contact Make My Meal for the catering services in Dubai or Sharjah. These catering services in Dubai will make your event a memorable one for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment